RDCS LLC is a sub-consultant to Civil Engineers, Landscape Architects and Environmental consulting firms as well as prime and sub-contractors, responding to RFP’s (request for proposal) in a timely, professional manner. In addition to arborist consulting services, we provide field construction management services for Landscape Architects including landscape construction inspections, agency coordination, punch list, completion and conveyance.
RDCS LLC offers an array of certified arborist, tree risk assessment, landscape, horticulture and land development consulting services tailored to your specific requirements. Clients include commercial property owners, property managers, agencies, jurisdictions, general contractors, builders and developers.
Certifications & Licenses
• Small Business Enterprise, (SBE) #1665480, California Department of General Services.
• Emerging Local Business Enterprise (ELBE) 13RD0848, City of San Diego Small Local Business Enterprise Certification Dept.
• A&E Bench Consultant, (SANDAG) #216240, San Diego Association of Governments.
• Small Business Enterprise (SBE), #31627, San Diego County Water Authority & Port of Long Beach.
• Certified arborist WE-9083A, (ISA), International Society of Arboriculture.
• Certified tree risk assessor, #CTRA 1220, (PNC-ISA), Pacific Northwest Chapter, International Society of Arboriculture.
• C-27 California landscape contractor, #436000, California State License Board.
• B.S. Ornamental Horticulture, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, CA.
Expert Witness and Professional Consultant
Whether you require litigation support and expert witness services or a certified arborist, landscape, horticulture and land development consultant or sub-consultant, RDCS LLC is ready to assist.