When you need first-rate arboriculture and landscape consulting services, RDSC delivers. We’re committed to helping you create, maintain and preserve a lush, vibrant outdoor space that captures your vision.
Jeremy Rappoport is president of San Diego-based Rappoport Development Consulting Services LLC, (RDCS). After earning his Bachelor of Science degree in Ornamental Horticulture from California State Polytechnic University, where he majored in Ornamental Horticulture with a concentration in Landscape Design and Contracting, he went on to gain 30 years of hands-on experience and expertise.
Throughout his career, Jeremy has worked for both private and public master development companies, including The Baldwin Company, Continental Homes, Starwood Santa Fe Valley Partners and K. Hovnanian Homes. His positions have included landscape and offsite superintendent, purchasing agent, director of operations, and director of land development. He also founded the firm Landscape Horticultural Services, a C-27 landscape contracting, design and maintenance firm.
The arboriculture and landscape industries are loaded with tree services and landscape contractors. In his own practice at RDSC, Jeremy strives to fill the void in the professional arborist, landscape, horticulture, and land development field. The key to his success is client relationships: he takes a personal yet professional approach to every project.
RDSC offers a wide range of services to its diverse clientele, including litigation support and professional consulting for many different arboriculture, landscaping, horticulture, and land development needs.
Bachelor of Science, Ornamental Horticulture, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, CA.
- C-27 landscape contracting license (consultant only) #436000
- Registered Consulting Arborist, (RCA #564), American Society of Consulting Arborists (ASCA)
- Certified arborist #WE-9083A and Qualified tree risk assessor, (#CTRA 1220) by the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA).
- Small Business Enterprise, (SBE), #1665480, California Department General Services
- Emerging Local Business Enterprise, (ELBE), #13RD0848, City of San Diego