RDCS LLC is a commercial consultant and sub-consultant to engineers, landscape architects, environmental firms, contractors, builders, developers, property owners, HOA’s, agencies and jurisdictions. A results driven professional with decades experience and expertise managing day to day operations in real estate, land development, contracting and construction, Mr. Rappoport provides a variety of consulting services within his fields of expertise including:
Prime consultants and contractors bidding on government sector and public works projects may achieve a competitive advantage using a certified small business enterprise as a sub-consultant. RDCS LLC is a certified Small Business (micro) by the California Department of General Services, an Emerging Local Business Enterprise (ELBE) by the City of San Diego, a Small Business Enterprise (SBE) by the Port of Long Beach and San Diego County Water Authority, and an Architectural & Engineering (A&E) bench consultant for the San Diego Association of Governments (SANDAG).
Mr. Rappoport’s credentials include:
• ISA Certified Arborist, #WE-9083A
• ISA Tree Risk Assessor Qualified (TRAQ) and CTRA #1220 (TRACE)
• California C-27 Landscape Contractor, #436000
• Professional Horticulturist, B.S. Ornamental Horticulture, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
• Director of Operations, Director of Land Development, Starwood Santa Fe Valley Partners, K. Hovnanian Homes
Four fields of expertise combined in one consultant, a value added benefit only found at RDCS LLC! Learn more about RDCS consulting services or call 858-205-4748 and speak with Mr. Rappoport today.