Mr. Rappoport is an ISA (International Society of Arboriculture) certified arborist in San Diego #WE-9083A. As an independent consulting commercial arborist and tree risk assessor, RDCS LLC has no potential for conflict of interest or financial considerations influencing tree care decisions. Opinions and recommendations are based on current arboriculture science established by the International Society of Arboriculture, the American Society of Consulting Arborists, national and San Diego arborist and landscape trade associations, continuing education and over three decades field and senior project management experience.
San Diego Certified Arborist Consulting Services:
- Basic and advanced tree inventories to catalog and document tree assets, their condition, hazards, risk potential and management.
- Tree appraisal for specimen, historic, and landscape ornamentals.
- Tree and plant appraisal for nursery stock, wholesale, retail and liquidation valuations.
- General tree health assessment, opinion and recommendations.
- Tree protection and preservation plans.
- Tree selection and transportation
- Best management practices (BMP’s) preserving trees during construction.
- Monitoring and arborist supervision for crown and root pruning practices.
- Third party independent peer review.
- Basic and advanced tree risk assessment
- Certified arborist and tree risk assessor expert witness services.
Why San Diego Area Clients Use RDCS LLC:
With so many choices, it can be a difficult and confusing task selecting a certified San Diego arborist qualified to support and make proper recommendations. Hiring RDCS LLC provides a consultant with four fields of expertise rather than just one, a value added advantage few companies can match.
Hire a consultant who understands the larger development picture. With over 30 years experience working within the arboriculture, landscape, horticulture and land development industry in San Diego, RDCS LLC has the answers to your tree, plant, landscape and development questions.