As with any specialty, a landscape, arboriculture, horticulture or site construction lawsuit requires an experienced industry expert witness to evaluate and develop an impartial expert opinion. Landscape contracting services produce a living, constantly changing product that over time may exhibit defective or undesirable results. Landscape maintenance services may contribute to the defective landscape product.
Landscape, arboriculture, horticulture and site construction lawsuits may be the result of a combination of factors or conditions that require a knowledgeable professional to unravel the complexities and ascertain fault. General/subcontractor conflicts are not uncommon but require an expert experienced in project management and subcontracting. A landscape case may involve determining if the defendant satisfied the industry standard of care.
RDCS LLC, located in San Diego, provides litigation support and forensic expert witness consulting services throughout California and the United States. Fields of expertise include:
- Arboriculture, certified arborist and certified tree risk assessor for tree related accidents, tree risk assessment, forensic analysis, tree service standard of care.
- C-27 California licensed landscape contractor (consultant only) for landscape and irrigation design, contracting, construction, and maintenance issues, landscape contractor standard of care.
- Professional horticulturist for plant and tree related cases involving plant selection, location, line of sight obstruction, construction, installation and maintenance standard of care.
- Experienced land development superintendent, director of operations and director of land development for construction site work, entitlement, general contractor – subcontractor conflicts standard of care.
Jeremy Rappoport is adept in problem solving and critical thinking. Through due diligence, forensic investigation and analysis, Mr. Rappoport untangles the complexities in landscape and horticulture, arboriculture, site construction and land development issues and skillfully distills the relevant facts in making informed, knowledgeable impartial expert opinions in plaintiff and defendant cases. He delivers his impartial expert opinions in a simple to understand and convincing manner for a jury to comprehend.
Jeremy Rappoport will:
- Read, analyze and evaluate documents supplied by the client in a timely, efficient, cost effective manner.
- Carry out forensic investigations for quantification reports and appraisals requested by the client.
- Notify the client of any conflicts-of-interest that precludes further involvement.
- Develop his impartial expert opinions based on fact and only in his specific areas of expertise.
- Assist the client’s technical understanding of issues for question preparation.
- Advise the client on the strength and weaknesses of their case.
- Apply standard of care analysis to develop impartial expert opinions within accepted industry standards.
- Provide services to the client under difficult time constraints, including work during evenings and weekends.
- Provide professional services directly with the client.
- Conduct pre-agreement preliminary consultation with client at no cost.
- Provide expert witness consulting services on retainer, hourly rate calculated and billed to the nearest quarter hour.
Jeremy Rappoport’s unique blend of experience, expertise and education enable him to distill relevant facts and provide compelling certified arborist, landscape, horticulture, land development and site construction expert witness opinions throughout California and the United States.