Did the landscape contractor provide the duty of care for the client? Did the actions or omissions of the contractor satisfy the industry standard of care expected of a landscape professional?
Jeremy Rappoport owned and operated Landscape Horticultural Services, a full service C-27 California Landscape Contractor, #436000. As an experienced contractor, horticulturist, and former director of land development Mr. Rappoport is a well qualified landscape expert. Whether your case involves a general contractor – subcontractor conflict, landscape design, construction or maintenance issues, Jeremy Rappoport examines the complexity of landscape cases to determine issues relative to the standard of care and bases his expert opinion on facts and industry standards.
As a Landscape Expert Witness, Jeremy will:
- Provide a telephone preliminary review and interview with the Client free of charge.
- Review and evaluate all documents supplied by the Client in a timely manner.
- Submit site investigation appraisals and quantification studies for the Client.
- Examine contractor’s actions relative to the industry standard of care.
- Review contractor performance and known industry standards.
- Inspect job site conditions, pictures and evidence for the Client.
- Provide Client requested physical site observations and irrigation operational testing and evaluation.
- Review Contractor’s construction, supervision and accounting practices for the Client.
- Review the General Contractor’s construction, supervision and management of the Sub-Contractor for the Client.
- Evaluate jurisdictional agency involvement on behalf of the Client.
- Investigate the action(s) of other landscape design professionals on behalf of the Client.
- Point out the strength and potential weaknesses of the Client or opponent’s position.
- Render an impartial opinion only in his area of expertise.
RDCS, located in San Diego, California, provides landscape, certified arborist, horticulture and land development expert witness and litigation support services. His impartial expert opinions are developed through decades of landscape contracting, horticulture, arboriculture and land development experience.
RDCS provides expert witness consulting services throughout California and the United States. Mr. Rappoport is ready to discuss your case today, contact him at 858-205-4748.