Our most requested expert services include:
- Irrigation overspray resulting in hazardous conditions
- Expert witness for slip/trip/fall hazards
- Landscape expert for obscure or hidden hazards resulting in personal injury
- Tree failures resulting in fatality, personal injury and/or property damage
- Assessment of contractor satisfaction of standard of care
- Contractual disputes between general contractor and subcontractors
- Plant material assessment for vandalism, poisoning, laboratory analysis
Contact Mr. Rappoport to schedule your free preliminary case review and phone interview.
Call Today – 858-239-2323
As a Landscape Expert Witness, Jeremy will:
- Provide a telephone preliminary review and interview with the Client free of charge.
- Review and evaluate all documents supplied by the Client in a timely manner.
- Submit site investigation appraisals and quantification studies for the Client.
- Examine contractor’s actions relative to the industry standard of care.
- Review contractor performance and known industry standards.
- Inspect job site conditions, pictures and evidence for the Client.
- Provide Client requested physical site observations and irrigation operational testing and evaluation.
- Review Contractor’s construction, supervision and accounting practices for the Client.
- Review the General Contractor’s construction, supervision and management of the Sub-Contractor for the Client.
- Evaluate jurisdictional agency involvement on behalf of the Client.
- Investigate the action(s) of other landscape design professionals on behalf of the Client.
- Point out the strength and potential weaknesses of the Client or opponent’s position.
- Render an impartial opinion only in his area of expertise.
Contact Jeremy Rapport to schedule a preliminary case review and phone interview, free of charge.
Call Today – 858-239-2323
RDCS, located in San Diego, California, provides landscape, certified arborist, horticulture and land development expert witness and litigation support services. His impartial expert opinions are developed through decades of landscape contracting, horticulture, arboriculture and land development experience.
RDCS provides expert witness consulting services throughout California and the United States. Mr. Rappoport is ready to discuss your case today, contact him at 858-205-4748.
What Our Clients Are Saying
“I have had the pleasure of working with Jeremy on several projects. In each case, I have found him to be thoughtful, articulate, detail-oriented, well organized, and professional in every way. Jeremy is able to grasp and retain the important details, while staying focused on the larger picture and the ultimate success of the project. I can always count on Jeremy bringing his strong work ethic, positive personality and commitment to excellence to every project.”
Andrew K. Hartzell, Attorney at Law